McDonalds / wrong order!
Spent nearly 15 minutes waiting in drive thru (with 5 vehicles ahead of us) - by the way this was at the London Ont Hamilton/Highbury location which also houses their regional office! We waited over 10 min of that time to get to the order speaker. We placed a very simple order; large coke, regular diet coke and a strawberry sundae with nuts. Then more waiting. We had exact change ready to pay. Upon pulling up to the 2nd window, the girl waiting on us hands us a happy meal! When we didn't reach to take it she asked "isn't this what you ordered?" to which we politely responded "No" - without offering anything else - wanting to see if she could figure it out... we were then asked "well what did you order?" We repeated the order, then after giving us the items, another girl at the window at least remembered to check if we got straws (which the first one hadn't given us).
So much for "fast food" - It's easy to see why they gave up the old "30 seconds or less " promise when you'd get coupons for free meals, etc for waiting too long - they'd definitely be out of business by now!
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - rude employee
- McDonald's - food service
- McDonald's - food poisoning 
- McDonald's - mcribs
- McDonald's - bayeux restaurant service