Mccarthy Nissan Germiston / terrible service
took my car for a service on the 24 Jan ’09 at the McCarthy Nissan Dealership in Germiston:
Gold Nisaan Micra Comfort
SBH 397 GP
& they’ve put a wrong oil filter; they used an Almera oil filter instead of a Micra’s oil filter. The whole month I’m driving around with the wrong oil filter. Eventually my car broke down on the 26 Feb ’09; which I’ve handed my car in to them that very same day.
They’ve been fixing my car since then & today marks exactly a MONTH they have my car & I’m being given un-clear timelines as to when I’m getting my car back.
I've just been advised that they're only getting the 2 parts from the factory on the 18 May 09.
How can it take 3 months to get a car part.
More Mccarthy Nissan Germiston Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - nissan rogue
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer complaint
- Nissan - sentra
- Nissan - nissan xtrail ht32
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer rip off