Maybank / maybank's poor customer service
Out of sudden, my Maybank ATM card got deactivated for no reasons at all, and without prior notice. Thus, I am not able to make any withdrawal at the ATM. This has been happening for 2 days already.
And since I work on weekdays and Maybank does not open on weekends, so I can't make a direct complaint at any of their branches. Therefore, I called their customer service to find out what is happening.
Unfortunately, nobody answered my call. Maybank mentioned that their customer service is 24 hours a day, including of public holidays. But I had called up 4 times. I waited for 5 minutes each for the first two calls, and 10 minutes each for the last two calls before hanging up. That's a total of 30 minutes wasted!!
More Maybank Complaints & Reviews
- Maybank Etiqa Insurance - services 
- Maybank - maybank car loan service
- Maybank - cash stuck in cash deposit machine 
- Maybank - black listed 
- Maybank - customer service gave wrong info!!! 
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - service provided from maybank semenyih branch
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking - service counter very late
- Maybank Bukit Tinggi Klang - payment of waterboss in maybank
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking Berhad - scam monies account
- Maybank Group / Malayan Banking Berhad - maybank simpang ampat