Match.com / cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.
I just want to stop message from them to three of my e-mail addresses. There is an "Unsubscribe" selection, but it leads to a place to sign up and never sent to the office or program to stop them. I cannot even send a message there.
I have read a lot of other complaints for many years about this. Some were after they had a credit card number when they wanted to start it, they could never go back to cancel without canceling the card for a new one.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cancellation membership with prior notice/explanation