Massimo Dutti / Poor service in Regent Street store-Menswear Dept
I have always been happy with the service in the Kings Road branch but the Regent street experience was little better than Tesco. I was approached by somebody resembling a security guard with earphones on!!! He spoke to somebody else about my enquiry, that somebody didn't appear. The security guy ended up in conversation with a female assistant who hadn't noticed me the 20 minutes I ahd been there, more interested in talking to this guy about some twaddle. I then asked for the Manager who was busy on his lunch break. This whole genre of so called customer care is non-existent in this branch and heads should roll!
More Massimo Dutti Complaints & Reviews
- Massimo Dutti - unfair treatment 
- Massimo Dutti - bad quality control poorly made 
- Massimo Dutti` - Terrible quality clothes! 
- Massimo Dutti - Hand watch
- Massimo Dutti - Customer Service Online Responses 
- Massimo Dutti - missing shipment and refund has not yet been applied!!!
- Massimo Dutti - credit complaint
- Massimo Dutti - service, unethical behaviour - refusal to refund purchased items
- Massimo Dutti - exchange of midrise denim
- Massimo Dutti - reemburso de impuesto