Massage Heights / Contract cancelled, but they keep charging my card
The Massage Heights in Rochester Hills, MI used to be great, however, they lost all of their good therapists because they don't treat them well. I canceled my membership in October with 30 day notice as needed. The manager confirmed there would be one last payment in November with one last massage in November which I agreed to per the contract. The November dues were pulled, I used my last massage, but the company pulled my dues again in December. When I called, the manager has been fired, the new manager won't take my calls nor will he return my calls, so I can't get anywhere. The word on the street is they are going down hill fast. I have contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges, and I will be contacting the better business bureau. Watch out for this company; don't give them your credit card information!!!
More Massage Heights Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Heights - Terrible experience 
- Massage Heights - Membership
- Massage Heights - Credit card charge 
- [Resolved] Massage Heights - Inappropriately touched during a massage
- Massage Heights - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
- Massage Heights - Massage Service
- Massage Heights - dishonest practices
- Massage Heights Franchising - lying about keeping my personal information
- Massage Heights Franchising - misleading sales techniques.
- Massage Heights Franchising - contract fraud