Massage Envy / billing refund
I was at Massage envy in Dulles Landing, Virginia on 10/27/16.
I had a facial( $60) + A face cleanser purchase($36) and a $ 10 tip on the card totaling to 108.16.This was charged to my debit card.
Also what happened was that they had charged and additional $ 60.00 to my card.They said that it was a mistake on the computer system which charged me the extra $ 60.00 .I have asked them to issue me a refund for the past 2 weeks...no progress.
I speak to different people all the time, they ask me for info, I have even given them a screen shot of my bank statement and have asked them to contact the bank if any questions.
Looks like they have no answer so far.
This has been nothing but relaxing after the facial that I had.
I would like answers or the least, a refund of $ 60.00 to my account.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - billing and massage envy removing over 25 of our prepaid massages
- Massage Envy - massage
- Massage Envy - membership on hold
- Massage Envy - customer service
- Massage Envy - online booking