Mary Kay / Will not make your day!
I purchased over $120.00 worth of Mary Kay products at a Mary Kay Party. To all of our surprise I had a severe allergic reaction|. I was talked into trying different products instead of getting a refund|. I didn't have any luck with the other products either?. Now I am said to get around $60!.00 as a refund|.
Imagine being excited about a new "age fighting" product and waking up looking like you've been stung all over your face by a nest bees!.
That wasn't the reaction I expected, .
Mary Kay did not make my day!
More Mary Kay Complaints & Reviews
- Mary Kay - Rude and pushy customer service 
- Mary Kay - Scam, Fraud, and Theft 
- Mary Kay - HORRIBLE bridesmaid service
- [Resolved] Mary Kay - Unauthorized charges and Fraud 
- Mary Kay - Bad experience
- Mary Kay Unit Leader Elice Stoner - false advertising and so listing new consultants
- Mary Kay - timewise repair volu-firm the go set
- Mary Kay Gray - Charging fee on my credit card after I spoke to you to cancel
- [Resolved] Mary Kay - Fraud and Theft 
- Mary Kay Inc. - Bad rep service