Mary Kay / HORRIBLE bridesmaid service
I had never seen the bridesmaid dress for my brother and sister-in-laws wedding before. I was very excited about being able to finally see the dress after ordering my size. When the dress came in it was beautiful, but also two sizes too big, I am a size 4 and they ordered a size 6. After showing them the papers that said the size I had ordered was a 4, they would not let me have a discount for their mistak, we also did the initial alterations for the dress as well as getting a new size. After reviewing how much it was going to cost for alterations and a new size, it was 2 TIMES more than the quoted price when we initially ordered the dress. The dress took a month to get into the store, I went with my then boyfriend (now finace) to try the bridesmaid dress on, it took them 5 minutes to locate the dress. Once it was located I tried it on, I thought it was perfect on me. When I got out to the area to show my now finace, and have the alterations lady look at it, she commented on how fat I looked in the dress. I was in complete shock and my fiance was disgusted that she would say that. I am 115lbs, she looked about 130-140lbs...AND I WAS THE FAT ONE??
I found out at my brothers wedding, from the bride, that half the dresses had to be sent back for the bridesmaids because they used PINK stitching on a PURPLE dress. My sister-in-law was horrified when I told her they called me fat as well. We will NEVER use Mary Kay Bridal again, and I tell everyone I know to never use them! Horrible service and rude employees!
More Mary Kay Complaints & Reviews
- Mary Kay - Rude and pushy customer service 
- Mary Kay - Scam, Fraud, and Theft 
- [Resolved] Mary Kay - Unauthorized charges and Fraud 
- Mary Kay - Bad experience
- Mary Kay Inc. - Misled to think I was to be a &model& in a make-up presentation 
- Mary Kay - Eye serum and representative
- Mary Kay - mary kay
- Mary Kay Unit Leader Elice Stoner - false advertising and so listing new consultants
- Mary Kay - timewise repair volu-firm the go set
- Mary Kay - mary kay consultant