Maruti Udyog Limited / regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal

1 India Review updated:

The manager

Maruti udog ltd.

Subject: regarding bluffing by staff of jeevan motors, bhopal (m. p.)

Dear sir,

in the above cited subject, I booked a waganr duo (lxi) model on 31.08.2007. at the time of booking time sales executive of jeevan motors pvt. ltd., bhopal (m. p.) shri ranjeet soni told the price of above said car model is about 4.14 lacs on road, and beside that following items were assured on free of cost.

07 accessories (doll, temple, perfume, matting, wheel cover, mud flush, stirring cover)
Side moulding
Seat cover
Body cover
Due to problem in loan from state bank of india, I could able to purchase above said car on 18.10.2007. shri ranjeet soni, sales executive of jeevan motors pvt. ltd., bhopal (m. p.) left the service just 2-3 days before the delivery of my car from jeevan motors pvt. ltd., bhopal (m. p.). I try to make contact with shri ranjeet soni on cell no. given by him but I could not find, so I talked to team leader shri harshendra jachak. I elaborate all the things which were assured by shri ranjeet soni. he was also agreeing on all things up to 17.10.2007.

but when I reached on 18.10.2007 afternoon to taking the delivery of my car the team leader shri harshendra jachak turn up by 180 degree. he denied giving seat cover & body cover.

it was really painful to me. I make my mind to abandon to purchase the car from jeevan motors pvt. ltd., bhopal, but my kids were keen for car on same date due to holy occasion of durga puja (saptmi). so I delivered the car with out seat cover & body cover in upset mood.

here it is necessary to write that such type of facilities (seat cover & body cover) given to other customers from which one is my staff.

beside all these I get shocked due to rudely behavior of team leader shri harshendra jachak. he did not come to me formally to shake hand at the last time, which I think not match the norms set by maruti udog ltd.

therefore I request you please send necessary instructions to jeevan motors pvt. ltd., bhopal, so other customers would not be bluff in such away and suggest for proper behavior with customers.

sir, I was reluctant to write such happened things but I could not find the change in behavior of staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd., during this long period. so it becomes compulsory to me to write this letter to you. because I paid total rs.420327.00 but I received bill of rs. 399140.00. I repeatedly ask for bill of remaining amount (rto callan bhopal), but still I could not get above amount bill or receipt.

kindly take necessary action. thanking you sir.

yours sincerely

rajesh bhargava

f-7, poly. hostel campus

shyamla hills, bhopal (m. p.)

pin 462013

Comments

10th of Jan, 2008

The manager/ceo.......,
    Maruti Suzuki Ltd.

Subject: Suggestion to start maruti suzuki MOTOGP team.

Dear sir/madam,
    I am 16 year old student from Pune city,a fan of motogp and an appreciater of your industry. In the recent few months the forceindia f1 team came into existence. Also the tata's contributed to the f1 and A1 gp team of India. well I present before you the idea of starting the motogp team of Inda.

I have contacted you keeping in mind the progress of rizla suzuki motogp team. It would be easy for maruti for taking the collaboration with suzuki and building a motogp team.

Well if the team comes into being I will be highly obliged to work with it(any sort of employee of the team).in the end I would like to tell you that it would be a revolutionary decision to start such a team.

Well I hope you will give it a thought,
    Thanking you

yours truly,
    Chinmay Tappu

• Sp
      22nd of Feb, 2008

Reg: Non delivery of Swift Lxi Car
    I booked Maruti Swift Lxi, with M/s Modern Automobiles, Chandigarh in October, 2007. I was assured by the dealer that the delivery would be made within 4-6 weeks.

On repeated requests, I was advised by the dealer that the requisite model of Swift Lxi is not being despatched by the factory to them.

A complaint was also made to Maruti Head Office on 8.1.2008, vide their complaint no. 553758 in this regard. A reminder was also given to them on 21.2.2008.

I am highly disappointed with this non- professional attitude of the company. Already about 5 months have passed. May I again request them for delivery of vehicle.

• Az
      26th of Apr, 2008

Complaint of poor service
    The Manager
    Maruti Motors Pvt.Ltd
    This is regarding complaint of Maruti Gautam Motor service station’s staff,
    During the free coupon of my vehicle service, I personally told to mechanic please check air condition and clean dust particles, After the service when I started my car, Air condition atomically turn on, Then I have contacted them (help desk)over phone many time and they have refuse to attend /compensate. It is very shocking to see their response to the customer. They are cheating to public and making fool on telephone .instead of guiding and helping me they started accusing me for the same he was not saying sorry about anything instead his way of talking to me was very pathetic. He was talking to me as if he has giving me something for free and I m asking him to please at least note down my compliant and give me a appoint for that service. The response of the staff s was very shocking as he told me that under any circumstances they would not attend to this complaint due to which I am left with no other option but to approach consumer court & media for justice.
    I also express my gratitude and thanks to Mr.Bawara Ex G.M of Gautam Motor Service station. Who not only guided me but also every time ready to help to customers? I would like to take a very strict action against the staff of Gautam Motor service station .Would also request you to give me feed back & follow up the same. Otherwise my entire family never buy any vehicles from Maruti Co. Very sad!!!
    Regard
    Azeem Khan
    #9999693737

• Bh
      14th of Aug, 2008

Hi sir,
    Ihave taken a maruti swift vdi from vipul motors (p)ltd.noida in the month of may08.having ch:321596& eng no:1085535 namely m/s bhagwati iron store, b-481 nehru ground faridabad.unfortunately my car hasbeen accident in the same month & had been repaid frm vipul motors faridabad.(YMCA)my vehical is repaid by the workshop but when i taken the delivery of that workshop i found difrent problem in the vehical.i had talk to mr Mahapatra &mr Ashish for the same, for so many times but they people r not bohtering.my vehical is not in a good position to ride.pls do the nessary action for he same.
    PROBLAMS:1-FRONT FENDER R NOT REPAID&PAINT WELL
    2-FRONT BUMPER R NOT FITTED WELL.
    REGARDS,
    BHARAT VOHRA
    M-0-9818508149
    (O)-01294030798-99

• Si
      14th of Oct, 2008

well sir i am sirish goyal and today on 14 of october i came chandigarh berkley motors for service of my maruti alto car its registration no., is PB 26 D 3111 they told me that ur time of delievery of vehicle is 4 hours i made my job card at 10:39 hrs and they told me u ll get ur car ready serviced at 3:30 hrs but now its 5:15 pm they didnt serviced my car properly and i was still sitting in maruti agency sir we came from punjab city khanna and we have to move back to our home town hope u know our condition sir and i dont know how much time it will take more they didnt tell us the proper time, i am just writing you so that this case will be in your notice if you will not take any action than i am ready to file a case against your company, ., . please contact me my contact no is 09915309999, ., thnaks a lot

19th of Feb, 2009

REQUESTED SIR,
    I booked Maruti Swift vdi & dzire vdi with M/s berkeley Automobiles, panchkula in 14 january 2009. BOOKING NO.10717 & 10718

I m not having any car at present.
    Please deliver one car as soon as possible

SANJAY SINGLA

• Di
      19th of Apr, 2009

Hello Sir,
    I have a complaint for Jeevan motors dealer from Bhopal>I am doing this for due to the subject matter of my salary from Jeevan Motors i was worked in there since 8-Jan-2009 to 4-mar-2009 but i have not got my complete salary with Commission+Patrol So i want you take an action on this and let me know as soon as. you can inform me on my mobile No.9827724366.I am waiting fro your further response.

Regarded,
    Dinesh Patel

8th of May, 2009

Introduction Of Navjivan Foundation, Delhi, India up to 30th April 2009

Sir/Madam,
    “Navjivan Foundation” is an NGO formed on 16th September 2003, in Delhi, having received a registration on 09th March 2004 with Registration No.-7402/04. It is operated by a group of concerned individual who are willing to undertake, promote, assist, or aid in development programmers and in setting up camps for awareness, vocational guidance, relief work, welfare work, etc. In other words, for helping the under privileged, who are victims social, physical, economic, or any other from of abuse, in any way which can directly or indirectly benefit mankind.

Our members, who come from various walks of life are very dedicated and have, in a short span of time, have held various camps in places not just in Delhi. The short list of our camps is attached along with this letter below:-

We are on same time also in the process on helping the needy in solving legal, medical, social and any other problems through the various concerned ministries in the areas where they are affected. We have been successful in this effort. This organization already appreciated by White House of USA and in country - National Human Right Commission and State Human Rights Commission, State Governors, Chief Ministers of States, Dist Collectors, State High Courts and Supreme Court Of India, States Legal Rights, and the various Embassies in India. Most of the NRI from different part of World appreciate to the workings of this Foundation.

On very soon we wanted to reach on grass-root level and for which we are on process of all India Network .So on such way, we are collecting the list of NGO, Superintendent of Police, Block Development Officer and District Welfare Extn. Officers in all India basis with consult with all district collectors. As a concern NGO we have try to solve international case like as Cuba (free 5 Cubans) and Indian Pakistan (on Sarvajit Singh) to write Office Of The High Commissioner For Human Rights. This organization has already informed to 238 Member of Parliament about its detail information and requests them for helping hand.

This organization have an first franchise computer institution running in Begusarai, Bihar named with Lord Buddha Institute Of Computer Science and the institution has given franchise for six month and after if its development (public awareness for education) made renew in six months interval and if the institution not show the development, stop our franchise system and in this connection we have communicate Hon’ble Governor Bihar, Distt. Collector of Begusarai and Ministry of Human Resource Development, “Department of Secondary and Higher Education” on dated 05th January 2009 for their comments. This organization is working from the date specified. In second franchise we have importance on education and in this connection our partner hand goes to Shree Ram Shiksha Peeth (Regd.) an institution from nursery to twelve class standard at address to 994 B.Shanti Bhavan, Madanpur Khadar Extn., New Delhi-110076 on dated 16th March 2009 with one year and after renewal and condition apply to after one year of the institution will send it’s details report to Trust and if this not fulfilled with in one month in end of the twelve months a show causes notice will send for the institution and if till not submitted report on favor of the notice than after one month to first notice sent to stop franchise system and if for first show causes notice and correspondence received from institution than it will decide by the board of members to extension time limit. In this connection we have informed Education-Delhi, Hon’ble President and Prime minister, Hon’ble Chief Justice Of Supreme Court Of India, Hon’ble Chairperson National Human Rights Commission, Hon’ble Joint Secretary Ministry of Human Resource Development-“Department Of Elementary & Literacy”, Hon’ble Delhi Governor, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Hon’ble Mayor-MCD Of Delhi and Medias NDTV, Aajtak, Prasar Bharati and India TV as the well wisher for their valuable comment.

We collect public grievances and try to give proper justice to the people by reaching their application to concern ministry/ies either state or center or both with Human Rights commission and if the court related to the court likely.

We are in same time on the process of World Wide Net Work and in this connection we are trying to communicate different international NGOs the person working in international law, World Banks in different countries along with Belgium, Islamic banks and renounwed persons in the different part of World. This organization on the way of information to International Court of Justice, Netherlands, UNO and its departments and Rotary International, U.S.A. and England. All worlds advocate association of USA welcome this organization for its supporting.

There are thousands of issues and problems relating to violations of Human Rights and dignity which people are facing and are being unable to voice out their grievances. It is here that we feel that we can and we are making a difference in trying to help resolve these issues by way of awareness, guidance and actions. We would be glad to be able to help out any organization which is interested and dedicated in working towards the common goals of uplifting of Human Rights, values and raising awareness in this region.

Since the long time Navjivan Foundation by request of people and target to reaching near general people on door to door service and asking about their condition for the significant of social, legal and medical with keeping concentration on the spot of corruption this organization start operation by its open members and near about more than fifteen members starting their working in between public specially in Delhi and this organization have great desire to work across the country. Because the motto of this organization to see this world like as another heaven where the peace and integrity. So our motto tries to stop corruption.

On current year among the main all the activities this organization add another two activities in the day of Earth Day –plantation five plant and donate to local people for keeping good idea on environment and on believe love on bird and animal, organizing a camp on dated 03rd May by the help of open members.

We have the main power and most of all the willingness and desire to work towards our common goals with interest and commitment.

For your kind information we can say that please visit under google search like as-Navjivan Foundation Delhi.

Have a nice day! May you continue to able to support lives just like you always have!

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully.

SASHI KANTA PANDA
    (President)
    CAMPS ATTACHMENTS
    *Widows, welfare camp (financial Aid).
    *Awareness on HIV – AIDS & Sex education.
    *Medicine distribution (Health Camp).
    *Awareness -Legal rights.
    *Adult education camp.
    *Awareness-population control (family planning).
    *Child welfare & development camp-Awareness-Avoid early marriage (not less than-18).
    *Medical check-up camp for child & food distribution to orphan.
    *Awareness on religion & human rights.
    *Child welfare camp.
    *Awareness on child death camp.
    *Camp programme to old people.
    *Eradication on dowry camp.
    *Awareness for the eradication on sexual discrimination camp.
    *Training Programme on youth.
    *Camp on child Laboure.
    *Camp on child abuse.
    *Medical check-up camp.
    *Camp for retained to mentally disorders.
    *Child education camp.
    *Camp on physical handicapped persons.
    *Leprosy eradication camp.
    *Awareness on ladies education camp.
    *Awareness camp on women rights.
    *Vocational training camp for widow.
    *Self Help Camp For Ladies.
    *Free Water Supply Programme By Navjivan Foundation.
    *Clothes Distribution Camp To Ladies By Navjivan Foundation.
    *Awareness For Ladies To Make Friend Club-Save Water-Good Behave.
    *Awareness-Ladies-Spend Time-In Music-Dance-Laugh-Keep Fit.
    *Camp On Ladies-To Be Self Depend-Be Cattle Man.
    *Camp On-Women To-Breastfeeding.
    *Awareness Camp For Women To Save Child Life.
    *Ladies Awareness-Protest Against Sex Test.
    *Awareness On “TB” For Ladies Camp.
    *Ladies Awareness Camp On Refusing To Tobacco.
    *For Good &Healthy Family Awareness Camp On “Diabetes” For Ladies.
    *Special Vision-Navjivan Foundation Camera-Move To Ali Gaon/Vihar On Dengue In Delhi & Collect Some Photograph.
    *Begging And Giving Alms Are Offences, Stop Begging-Help Beggers Self Depend “Camp On Stop Begging & Alms”.
    *Awareness Camp-For Public On Trafic Rule.
    *Awareness Camp On Follow Help Line For Ambulance & Dial-10-For It’s Service.
    *Awareness To Farmer On Modern Technology “Scientifically Cultivation Get More Product”.
    *Camp On Solar Energy.
    *Camp On Save Energy (Electricity).
    *Awareness Camp On Asthmatic (Medical Awareness Camp).
    *Awareness Camp For Pregnant Women On Spines.
    *Awareness Camp On Air Pollution, (Avoid Air Pollution & Save Human Life).
    *Awareness Camp On Water Pollution, (Don’t Through Garbage To Water).
    *Love on birds and Animals.
    OUR CORRESPONDANCE ADDRESS
    NAVJIVAN FOUNDATION
    252. NAZAR SINGH PLACE
    2ND FLOOR, PLOT NO.-S-11
    SANT NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110065
    Tele-011-26238444: Fax-011-66620552
    Email: info@ navjivanfoundation.org
    Web: www.navjivanfoundation.org
    Exempted from Income Tax U/S 80G of I.T. Act vide Director of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer, New Delhi. FCRA NO.-231660980.

• Ro
      10th of Nov, 2009

dear sir,
    m rohan chand frm panipat ..m having a maruti Sx4 car..i got it serviced frm harisons automobiles panipat...nd the car was serviced hopeless...the alignment of the car checkd was worst .nd the staring of the car is nt in the straigth position .the pickup of the car is nt checked properly nd the staring is working vry rough... nt satisfied with the service ...

• Ra
      10th of Dec, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have booked “SWIFT VDI, White” on 16th November at Popular Vehicles & Services Ltd, Kochi. The agent was saying the duration of 3months which is quite frustrating as the Christmas is ahead. I have offered to my kids a trip in Swift on their Xmas vacation which now looks on shaded part as the agent is not leaning without huge accessories.

I had enough time to go through your website which inspired me to wrote to you, who has the reputation of winning the best Customer service 10 times in a row

I believe you will lend a hand to fulfill a Dad’s promise and my kid’s aspiration. I hope the Santa close won’t forget to get back to me before the Xmas Eve with the gift.

Order Booking form No: 2506
    Merry Xmas

Regards,
    Rajan M. V

• As
      11th of Aug, 2010
    Maruti Udyog Limited - The body of the car has started rusting at different places
    marutisuzuki.com

The Body of the car has started rusting at different places. The rust is flowing rather. I had a word with Painting expert and in his opinion the car is noty painted as per specification.

• Ba
      18th of Aug, 2010
    Maruti Udyog Limited - I purchased the vehicle just couple of months before and observed some quality faults
    marutisuzuki.com

I purchased the vehicle just couple of months before and observed some quality faults in the vehicle i.e. tremendous noise from back seat & boot lifting handle alignement. After consultation with dealer came to know that the seats needs to be replaced and they have no solution for boot lifting handle so they informed manufacturer.

• Ve
      24th of Sep, 2010
    Maruti Udyog Limited - WAGON R DUO PROBLEM
    India
    maruti.co.in

I am also facing the problem because I had bought a Wagon R LXI duo for the past 18 month from Bimal Automobile Bangalore but the mileage complaint has not been rectified. I think only 8km when I run on gas and 10km on petrol. I think they from maruti co. cheat anyone for money.

• Ra
      26th of Aug, 2011

the general manager,
    maruti services ltd.
    SUBJECT-complain regarding bluff and false billing by KTL Maruti service station, ramadevi, kanpur
    sir,
    i have six maruti vehicles with us, one of them maruti zen no. UP 78 AZ 1473 was running in good condition, i am senior manager in bank of india and have a drive of 100km per day..when i was coming back from office i dropped my colleague at ramadevi kanpur, when i again started to drive it was not starting, ktl service station ramadevi service station was near to that place so i contacted immediately to the service station manager, he told me there is some problem in engine so please leave the vehicle, i left the vehicle there on 09-07-11, they informed on 22-08-11 that your vehicle is ready and bill amount is rs.55, 000, on 26-08-11 i went to that service station and taken test drive, the vehicle was not fully repaired..it was making lots of noise.there were so many problems in car on test drive and i found that they were cheating and false billing was being done so i did not collect the vehicle, i request to look into the matter and get the enquiry by top engineers pannel.
    rajesh kumar srivastava
    srivastavamohit7033@gmail.com
    26-08-11

5th of Nov, 2011

KANKARIYA MOTORS AHMEDNAGAR DOING FRAUD IN VEHICLES.SELLING USED ACCESORIES IN THE NAME OF MARUTI GENUINE ACCESSORIES.

• 0 Votes

SIR.
    I PURCHASED NEW MARUTI WAGON R LXI AT DATED 24/10/2011 AND MY CAR RUNNING 3325 KM. DATED 17/03/2012 I WAS WENT TO LUCKNOW IN ASSOCITIO MEETING BUT MY CAR UNABLE TO RUN THEN I CONTACT TO ONE A MOTORS WHICH IS YOURS AUTH. DEALERS THEY SAY THAT CARS CLUCH PLATE NOT WORKING I HAVE TEN YEARS MARUTI CAR NEVER FEEL AS PROBLEM NOW I AM OUT OF UNDERSTANT HOW FAILLED CLUCH PLATE AS SOON INSTEAD OF I AM DRIOVE MY CAR SMOOTHLY. DEALER CHARGED Rs 3400/ AND CHANGED CLUCH PLATE.KINDLY LOOK MATTER BECAUSE THIS IS COMPANY & MANUFACTURING FAULT PLEASE REPLY US .www. Ram.K.Suman@nic.co.in

10th of Jan, 2013

the general manager,
    maruti services ltd.
    SUBJECT-Complaint regarding Check Engine light blinked in my New Maruti dzire Car.Purchased from your dealer Gulzar Motors Ludhiana

sir,
    I have purchased Maruti D'zire Car from Gulzar Motors, Ludhiana, Cars Engine No.D13A1976276, CHASIS NO.MA3FJEB1S00217622 MAKE DATE 10/2012 MAKE :- SWIFT D'ZIRE VDI .

FROM LAST 5 DAYS A LIGHT OF CHECK ENGINE IS ON.

GULZAR PEOPLE CAN'T DO IT FROM LAST 5 DAYS CAR IS WITH THEM AND THEY ARE UNABLE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, THEY SAID ITS A COMPANY DEFECT.

PLS. HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND CHANGE MY CAR .
    THANKING YOU,