Maruti Suzuki India Limited / service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
I have recently bought an used grand vitara XL-7 with VIN JSAHTX92V00201283. The car needs immediate replacement of the IACV unit. The maruti suzuki dealership network, the sole service provider of Suzuki cars in India, is of no help in detecting the right parts. They could not even provide a service manual of the model. Although the local dealership manager tried his best he got no support from country headquarter. This is disappointing.
I finally managed to get the part number 1813752D00 through Internet for the IAC valve unit. But could not locate the bypass air valve (on which the valve is located) part number. I would be glad of your support team can kindly provide me the part number for the metal part in the figure attached.
Also, I badly need a service manual for the vehicle. If your policy permits kindly send me a soft copy of the service manual for XL-7 with V6, 2.7l with H27A petrol engine. My email is da.[protected]@gmail.com.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
More Maruti Suzuki India Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint