Maruti Suzuki Alto / bad service and behavior

1 India Review updated:

I've owned a maruti alto 2004 model .My car got an accident by right side so I've reached to M/s.S.B.Car an authorised dealer of Maruti on 13-8-09 after getting quotation of Rs.11, 000 ( for one door change and one door repairing and painting of whole right side same colour )

I leave my car to them on 14-8-09 and promised me to deliver my car after 3-4 days but instead of many phones and approach they didn't deliver my car on said date.

And after many efforts they call us for taking delivery on 26-08-09 but I'm very depressed to see that after pre delivery inspection of my car It was very dirty in both out and in paint is all over the black beeding and in bumpers.

Most disappointing thing is The paint varies in all over (By this means door colour and fenders colour are different and in same door upper panel and lower pannel is also different )
and new glass beedings are defective
When I complaint about all these things they argues (one employee named Suneel) .
They also don't give us standby car and I'm spending 1000.00 per day for Taxi.

S.B. Car doesn't stand for customer satisfaction and is fading the goodwill of Maruti .

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Dec, 2009

cluch set breakdown and quality was poor.It only covered 21000 kms.

• Ra
      20th of Apr, 2010
    Maruti Suzuki Alto - about tyers
    92 c rishi nagar ludhiana
    India
    Phone: 9888110840
    kapoor88@yahoo.com

i baught a new car in dec.2008 and all the tyers are damaged with in 1.5years ... it is a very shameless thing for maruti .. i m in punjab {ludhiana} . i bought car from stan wheels autos... on freozpur road ludhiana. my ph no is 9888110840 and my name is rahul