Maruti Insurance / non receipt of original insurance policy
On 27 april 2010 a private car insurance policy no. mi [protected] was issued by maruti insurance in coordination with the new india assurance co. ltd. for my maruti/swift vxi car with vehicle identification no. ma3ekkd1soo547960 (proposal no. [protected]) purchased through sai service in, parel, mumbai, maharashtra.
When the policy was issued a computer generated/printed policy was only handed over to me. however, till date the original hard copy of the policy has not been received by me. keeping the original insurance policy in the car is mandatory as per mumbai rto/police,
Recently, my vehicle was intercepted by police and I was fined rs 1000 for not keeping original policy in the car.
When maruti dealer was contacted to receive original insurance, they claim that only compute generated policy is issued and no original is issued, which is unbelievable as all companies are required to issue original policy with full terms and conditions.
Maruti india and new assurance companies are unreachable throough e-mail/website.
Aviraj singh sehmi
More Maruti Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-