Maruti / service staff of maruti service centre in kanpur

1 India Review updated:

I am having a maruti 800 ar 5635 and want to write a serious complain against one of maruti"s service center named as ktl maruti service sentre harsh nagar kanpur. actually few months ago say 4 months, I went above mentioned service station and get the service of may car done. when I reached home I found my papers lost, therefore, immidiatly contacted the station and asked them about my papers ang got no proper response from them. now after 4 months (oct 07) I got a call from mr. ravindra pandey [protected] service advisor from the same service centre who requested me to come there and keep these papers. I thanked him for his good reply and reached the service centre today (30th oct 07) and met mr. ravindra who returned me the papers but demanded for rs.100-, I was really surprised but I gave this amount to him took my papers back for which I had already submitted fir to the local police station and got the duplicate papers from rto. now I am feeling fully to be cheated by maruti staff as I did not proper answere when I contacted the service station and got the call after four moonths and had to give rs.100 to him. i, therefore, request you to please take proper action and suggest me as I want to file a legal case against maruti service centre for my mental distress. you call contact me on my cell [protected]

Comments

• Pa
      15th of Jun, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am using Maruti Swift baught in Mar'06 Reg No.UP-14AC6987.
    Over all the car performance is good but since last one year i am facing problem with Front Left Head Light (On High Beam).Regent Autolink Ghaziabd Technician check this fault 4 times in last one year.Every time they told me connector was loose we tied it & problem will not come again.But after three or four days problem repeat again.One week back in paid service at Regent Autolink Ghaziabd, Technician told Front Left Head Light connector has burnt.The complete Wiring has to be change that cost is around Rs6500/- or we can arrnge connector from local MKT of cost Rs50/-only.
    But that connector can be replace by cutting old connector & tapped.
    As per Regent Autolink Ghaziabad Service Persons wiring does not covere in Warranty.
    I have Extended warranty & it is not mentioned in extended warranty card that wiring is not cover in warranty.
    And want to know the reason of connector burning.I am till today using company fitted Lights & accessories.All the services done Auth.Service Centers only.

Plz Instruct the Regent Autolinks Ghaziabad to replace the wiring in Warranty & Check the reasons of connector burning so that it can not repeat in future.

I hope will get proper & fast responce from Maruti.

Pankaj Gupta