Maruti Alto Car / humming noise since day 01!
I purchased a Maruti Alto car (MH12 DE 4823) from Sai Services-Pune in April 2006. Since day-1, there is an irritating humming noise when we drive the car in 4th and 5th gear. The problem has been looked at many times by the Kondhwa service center of Sai Services, but no solution till date. They claim that they have changed the wheel bearings and the gear box, which I doubt because the problem persists. Their ultimate answer is that this is a normal noise present in all Alto cars. But, I have driven other cars and the same noise is non-existent. Number of communications on this subject, to the company, have remained unanswered.
Recently, a friend bought a new Alto and had similar noise problem in 1st and 2nd gear. Going by our experience, he returned the car immediately and same had to be replaced by the company.
More Maruti Alto Car Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-