Marlboro / marlboro red beyond
My name is Candice and I have been smoking for 6 years now. I started smoking malboro blue ice and switched to malboro red beyond about 4 years ago.
I have only smoked Malboro brand cigarettes and have never had a issue with the quality until the last approximately 6 months.
With every packet of malboro red beyond packets I buy, almost half of the cigarettes in the pack do NOT have the ice balls to pop. I can not smoke a cigarette that does not have the menthal as it burns my throat and I end up throwing it away. This means that I am losing almost R15 per day with each packet that I buy.
At the beginning it only started with one or two cigarettes not having the iceball bur now the problem is becoming greater and I am considering changing cigarette brands.
I only want this issue to be heard and looked into as I feel the quality is going downhill.
I look forward to your feedback.
More Marlboro Complaints & Reviews
- Phillip Morris Marlboro - stale cigarettes 
- Philip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes 
- Marlboro - bad cigarettes! 
- Marlboro Light 100 - terrible quality product! 
- Marlboro (FSC) - bad cigarettes 
- Marlboro - marlboro red
- Marlboro - marlboro black menthol 100's
- Marlboro - marlboro red beyond 
- Marlboro - 72's - cigarettes
- Marlboro - marlboro menthol black 100s