Maplefly International / cheating-canada work permit

Delhi, IN

This is clear case of cheating, intially asking for CV & Than Rs. 2300/- for assessment and as usual i was pass in assessement and than they asked for fees to deposit to process further approx. Rs. 85000/- with the condition that if the required documents will not be proper, fees not be refunded but they never brief me the documents detail prior to the fees payment.
So as i passed in assessment i thought there will be no issues so i paid.

the moment they acknowledge the payment, now the actual twist starts. they give the list of documents, which nobody asked me in my 20yrs of professional carrier and than i realised why they put this condition of non refund if documents not been provided as required. so i lost my money

all teams working with fake names and identity

Date of Incident : 20Mar'2017
Alisha/Madhu/Rahul/Ekashi
Maplefly Internation
Mob: +91 [protected] Board No. : +91 [protected]
Address: Suite No. 811, Level -VIII, Indra Prakash Building 21, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001
Url: www.maplefly.ca Email: [protected]@maplefly.ca Skype: live:alisha_1052

Thanks for sharing your CV, I am sharing the whole process of Work permit and my company address in my signature, kindly go through bellow .
We have job openings as per your profile in Canada, Australia, Singapore
You can chat with me on skype my skype Id is Skype: : live:alisha_1052
YOU CAN ALSO CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER-+91 [protected]
The Work Permit VISA entitles you to work in the country of your choice. All the expenses would be taken care by your employer including your travelling expenses, accommodation, salary, tenure, etc.
There would be no limit to the number of applications that will be made to the prospective employers.
Once the employer's shows interest in the profile, interviews will be conducted.
On confirmation of employment, there would be negotiation on benefits offered.Thereafter, visa filing will be done.
Before we aim towards the huge investment of money, we prefer to assure ourselves and you as our precious client that it will be safe to go ahead with the process that is why we suggest you to go for the Pre Assessment.
If the report will be positive, then only Maple Fly will take your process further. In case the report comes negative, your Rs. 2300/- will be refundable.
In the Pre Assessment, we process your resume and a scanned copy of your Bachelors Degree / Diploma and your job profile will be evaluated for the points based system, by the Embassy's ex employees. This service will be provided at a fee of Rs. 2300/-. The report will come out in 2 working days. If the report will be positive, then only Maple Fly will take your process further and if your pre-assessment report come negative in that case money will be refunded to you .

Rk