[Resolved] Maple Call / phony bill
We got a bill on feb 7/19 for $9.02 due on feb 10/19. No explanation, no breakdown, no nothing. Hst charged no hst number. We have never had any dealings with this company and don't even make third party long distance calls. My mom is a senior... Is this who they're targeting?!?! Unbelievable... Scam... But a almost perfect one!! Thank goodness for all the posts on here... Bbb should definitely get involved and charges laid against these crooks!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 08, 2019
Dear valuable customer!
Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
Maple Telecom customer care team
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- [Resolved] Maple Call / NECC telecom - overcharges 
- Maple Call - fake bill, form the company, that i've never been working with (the company does not exist)
- Maple Call - long distance provider
- Maple Call - overbilled invoice
- Maple Call - long distance call