[Resolved] Maple Call Inc / unknown bill payment request and personal information privacy concern
Received invoice from maple call inc. On feb.1, 2019 of amount $8.94. (international discount fee $4.99 and operation charges$2.99) for period from dec.9 2018 to jan.8 2019.
1. I do not know this company and never have agreement with maple call inc.
2. I do not know what kind of products or services from maple call inc and no international call for long time via my phone.
3. My personal information being revealed to maple call inc without my consent.
Will request maple call inc to cancel this payment request and restrict to use my personal information without my consent in writing immediately.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear valuable customer!
Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
Maple Telecom customer care team
More Maple Call Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - Charges
- Maple Call - telecommunications
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.