[Resolved] Maple Call Inc / unknown bill payment request and personal information privacy concern

5 PO BOX 57109 STN A, TORONTO ON M5W 5M5, Canada Review updated:

Received invoice from maple call inc. On feb.1, 2019 of amount $8.94. (international discount fee $4.99 and operation charges$2.99) for period from dec.9 2018 to jan.8 2019.
1. I do not know this company and never have agreement with maple call inc.
2. I do not know what kind of products or services from maple call inc and no international call for long time via my phone.
3. My personal information being revealed to maple call inc without my consent.
Will request maple call inc to cancel this payment request and restrict to use my personal information without my consent in writing immediately.

• Resolution statement

• Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019

Dear valuable customer!
    Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
    Maple Telecom customer care team

Ha
Feb 4, 2019

Comments

• Na
      8th of Feb, 2019

Same thing with me they just swich me to this phone comp with out my permision and they sand me bill 44, 13.
    My question how they can do that with out my permision this is the first and last time for me to have any thing with this .

I would complain, but I do not know which competent authorities.

19th of Feb, 2019

Same thing here. In the absence of a web site I'd be tempted to believe it's a scam.