Mangodelayed flight je253 to durban

Our flight was booked for 12:00pm on mango for Durban, JE235 only to find out it is delayed till 2pm and now facing an even longer delay till 5:15pm. You are costing us money, time, and potentially a big contract and your staff could not give a damn. Instead we are told to change our flight would have additional costs. We have witnessed flight JE259 to on time at 2pm and yet we are still stranded. There is no problem from your side to take money from us, yet you have a problem resolving this problem, refunding our money, book us on another flight without additional cost or even just given a reasonable and fair explanation. You do not deserve to be in business and now face the dilemma of not feeling safe on your flight.

Le
Feb 13, 2015

Comments

Jun 03, 2016
    Mango - R250 fee to correct a name
    Mango
    Lanseria airport
    South Africa

I am a student that saved up money and surprised my grandmother (65) by taking her to Cape Town for her birthday. I gave her information as Sarie van der Merwe, however this morning at check in with Mango airlines at Lanseria airport I gave her ID and saw it is actually Susara van der Merwe. I was told to do a name change. It cost me R250 to just correct the name from Sarie to Susara. It was an honest mistake and I am a student and do not have extra money for this is really daylight robbery.

For the flight back I will now also have to pay R250 just to correct this. I will never fly Mango again as this is really upsetting to me.