Malaysia Airlines / case no: [protected] - feeling cheated as unable to amend passenger name
To The Top Management,
Refer to the above matters, hereby to inform that recently I just booked a flight ticket for a trip to Kota Kinabalu with my families under booking reference number: LV6MYW on 2nd June 2018. Due to typo error for the passenger name under Ticket number: 232 [protected], I direct call to your customer service @ +[protected] on the same day to request for assist on amendment. What (he) advice me is to write-in an email to: gccc. [protected]@malaysiaairlines.com, attached with a copy of passport for them to proceed with the amendment on the passenger name (My Case no: [protected]). Meanwhile, I checked from your website, its shown Name correction is allowed after ticket issuance with a name correction fee of MYR150.
Few days later, I received a reply from email which be informed that since there is a code-share flight in the booking, they are unable to update the name in the same reservation & they request me to contact your 24 hour Call Centre to re-book the flights with the correct names and the Name Correction fee plus any fare difference will be collected. When I called in, your customer service (Miss Lola) informed me that I should make a new booking with no refund will be given for my current booking. I feel very disappointed/cheated on this service, I hope your site will look into this matters & revert back to me ASAP. Thanks.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money