Mags4Cheap / rip offs

TX, United States Review updated:

Mags 4 cheap charged my Visa Nov' 07 and there was an error message on my transaction, they don't even know what magazine I chose! I emailed customer service, twice, immediately thereafter. Haven't heard a peep now a week later. Charge showed up on my VISA two days later! Total Crooks! Run Away!!

Comments

Gg
  21st of Jan, 2008
Order magazines (2) Jun.07 they were charged to my visa. Called, email still trying to get something. No magazines No refund. Hoe can they keep ripping people off like that?
Rb
  16th of Nov, 2008
Ladies & Gentlemen -

I have been the absentee owner of Mags4Cheap.Com for years. I own several other businesses that occupy the majority of my time. About 3 years ago I handed this company off to a management team that has done a very good job of running my company to the ground. There was a time when Mags4Cheap was the best name online for magazine subscriptions. Obviously, that is no more. About a month ago, my own mother found the negative reviews about my company online and called me. I have since come back to Mags4Cheap, replaced my entire staff and am actively managing it myself. We have sold to more than 3 Million people, and although we have millions of very happy customers, there are nevertheless some very unhappy customers out there, including those who posted here.

I am here to reach out to any customers who have not either received their magazine subscription or a refund. If you fit in this category, you may email me directly at rbfallon@mags4cheap.com or call me directly at 281-558-5618.

I will personally investigate your issues and refund you if necessary.

I apologize for the bad experience you have had and I am here to make things right.

Cordially,