Magazine Services Of America / customer service

1 CT, United States Review updated:

I happy to find this website! I also been taken. I was told I couldn't cancelled. When they first called me they wouldn't take no for an answer. I get magazines I don't want, was told my balance was over $800.00. And when you miss an payment or are late in paying. they get quite aggressive about it. to me they are an bunch of THUGS. Thanks

Ly

Comments

• Go
      27th of Jul, 2009

Learn how to fight them back ### the UCC statute is on your side.
    All of this, they claim, is justified by a 'verbal contract' that you supposedly entered into when you agreed for the subscriptions.

However.

Uniform Commercial Code Article 2 -§2-201 states that in business-contracts dealing with goods valued at $500 or more, a physical contract with written consent from at least the accused party (that's us) is required for the contract to be recognized as legally binding.

So tell them they are violating the UCC and you are also recording your conversations as well as documenting correspondence with them.
    Plus you would copy the BBB and your state attorney general as well as write to rip off and other complaints board to alert the general public of their scams.
    You might not get a refund for the previous charges but trust me your subscription would be canceled Asap!

Hope this helps!