Madhur Courier Service / Non delivery of Courier

1 India Review updated:

I had sent five couriers to different locations on 02.11.2007 through Madhur Courier Service, 451/455, Kalbadevi Road, Chikhal House, Ground Floor, Opp. Bhangwadi, Mumbai - 400002 Phone No. [protected] (Docket Nos. [protected] to Aligarh, [protected] to Moradabad, [protected] to Boisar, [protected] & [protected] to New Delhi).

Out of these five packets, three were delivered to respective addressees. Two (to Boisar & Moradabad) were not delivered till 12.11.2007. On 13.11.2007, I lodged a complaint with them personally and booked another courier (docket no. [protected] to New Delhi) through them. They assured me of doing the needful.

On 14.11.2007, I was informed that packet from Boisar has come back to them as undelivered and I was asked to come to their office and collect it personally.

I visited them in person in the evening. They returned the envelope returned from Boisar. It was not my envelope as I could see it from its writings. It was bearing the slip of Airspeed Courier Pvt. Ltd. having phone no. as 2393149 & POD No. as L 301471. The consignor was shown as Rightman Express and not as Madhur Courier Service. The booking date is 08.11.07 while I booked it on 02.11.07. It means that they were sitting for 6 full days on it in Mumbai itself without caring for its delivery. The envelope was not bearing the sticker of docket no. affixed before me while accepting the envelope. It was opened by these people and original contents were removed by them. When I protested and asked for refund of money I paid on this behalf. The lady called the owner of the shop, who came within 3-4 minutes and started abusing me in unprintable words, snatched my bag & threw it and pushed me and assaulted me. As a result, my spectacles got thrown & bore the crack on its glass now needs to be replaced. All such indecent behaviour was uncalled for and unwarranted. The owner needs to be punished for such an callous behaviour. I am 59 years in age & the owner was hardly 30. He showed me his might and physical strength for few rupees. He was never told by his parents to deal with people with decency though he is in service industry. For him, money is GOD and could do any thing for it.

The fate of remaining envelopes to Moradabad-[protected] and to New Delhi - [protected] is still unknown.

The slip of AirSpeed shows Rs. 4/- as charges whereas Madhur Courier charged me Rs. 10/-.

Would you please me in getting the justice?

Thanks & regards,

K.G. Gupta

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ab
      28th of Sep, 2018

Worst courier I have ever seen, My courier has been sent on 18th Sept'18 from Ghazipur(UP) to Noida(UP), therefore up to 8days, they have not delivered my courier after 9days finally I went there and picked-up my courier from Madhur Courier Office.

I would suggest you all guys that, don't go for Madhur Courier.

25th of Dec, 2015

To,
    Madhur courier service
    My cousin sent courier from Sehore M.P. On dated 19.12.2015 for the destination of bharuch.
    Till date it is not delivered as it is very urgent for me.
    It was very bad experience, next time we have to think b4 sending courier through Madhur courier service.
    Considering this service I must say post office works more faster than this.

Regards
    Dinesh

5th of Sep, 2015

Madhur guys are frauds, it took them 15 days to realise that a local courier withinn the city has returned, it had my PROVIDENT FUND documents and i had to clear certain bills with this money.I am late now on those bills, thanks to these guys...no business ethics whatsoever, when called these guys start lecturing me. Do not trust thsese guys they cant tell their backs from their mouth. I am filing a suit against these guys and will take them to civil court.

• Vi
      20th of Feb, 2015

This is not a complaint.

Please be informed that there are criminals out there who are using your company name to
    defraud people.

Vijay Ballyram
    South Africa

• Hi
      16th of Feb, 2015

WORST WORST WORST.. madhur couriers waale chor hai saale.. 10% of my parcels returned even though i checked on their website if the place is serviceable or not & then shipped.. but parcels were returned & there was nothing in it except the packaging.. I WILL SUGGEST NEVER GO FOR TRACK ON COURIERS YOU WILL LOSE EVEN YOUR ITEM.. at least india post is better than this..

16th of Jan, 2015

what the heck is happening with this courier. one stupid bank people had sent a document through this stupid courier to me. Its been 11 days after booking but i dint get my courier. that document is quite urgent for me. there staff doesn't even pick the calls if u try conti 10 times. If they pick it, they wont reply properly. If you cant provide services than this ### courier service comp.
    my Courier# 5010401574
    I called so many peoples of this courier- below are the numbers of all those uneducated and illiterate persons

16th of Dec, 2014

The worst courier company & all people in his customer care are fake (Sindhi) ... don't ever go through with this...

2nd of Oct, 2014

Don't send your courier by madhur courier...It is a worst courier company...Must be black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...black listed...

• Sh
      1st of Sep, 2014

worst courier company & all people on his customer care are fake ...dont ever go through with this...

• Sh
      8th of Jul, 2014

sir
    my parcel ( rec no. 1314037360 ) was delivered from indore to hodal (haryana ) on 25th june 2014 but i did not get it yet.
    i have asked about it so many times but did not get any satisfactory answer
    i have called our nearest branch of yours i.e, palwal (9896967788) but they said they also did not get it yet
    and asked for enquiry in delhi branch but again no answer
    its a height of tolerance
    it did not expect it from your services afterall its a private courier service
    i hope you will take action on my complaint and also reply me soon
    the parcel is very important for me
    hope i will get it soon
    thanks

[email protected]

1st of Sep, 2011

Dear sir,
    my brother have sent my urgent document through doc no. 8400013882 from H.P. (Dehra) to Gurgaon on date 26/8/2011 ...its urgent for me ..pls help me

jasbir --09891792690

3rd of Aug, 2011

Dear sir i have sent my coriar in 30/07/2011 from bhopal to Indore but coriar is not sent pl z sent my coriar...

sankalp Singh baghel
    A.M 177 near bapat squer bihaind dindayal tanki sukhaliye
    receipt NO 357033

• Em
      7th of Jul, 2011

We have bookes one medicine parcel from JABALPUR
    to BHOPAL vide docket No 1201037890 dtd 30/06/2011
    The said parcel not delivered as 7 days gone.
    Please note that, we have not getting any response from
    JABALPUR as well as BHOPAL branch.
    Can you give us details / reason for undelivered parcel.

Regards

Shirish Pande
    EMCURE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD, JABALPUR
    Mobile 93016-82121, 0761-2403940

20th of May, 2011

Sir,
    I mail a courier in mumbai(kurla east) but its a not dilivered so you plz check it.
    PACK NO:- 820155843

• Ba
      12th of May, 2011

As simple as that madhur courier should be blacklisted and pls do not book any consignment from madhur courier

25th of Feb, 2011

courier delivered on 20.2.2011 from tapasya hotel faridabad for innovative india illuminations at 61b eastern avenue sainik farms new delhi 62. receipt no is 8200266144. please reply why it is not yet delivered at rajesh jain 9873408883. or please reply were to serce for the packet or whom to contact.
    thanks

• De
      1st of Dec, 2010

Docket no. 8003444932 not recived till date at Dewas, It was sent from Noida dated 25 Nov 10.

From

• Pr
      14th of Jul, 2010

Dear Sir,

I didn't received my courier from CHITTORGARH RAJASTAN

Your tracking was showing the courier is delivered .

What is truth in front of this ?

Why your system is showing wrong details .

Tracking no is 67902052

Sender : COMPUTECH
    BUYER : SMARTNET TECHNOLOGY MUMBAI VIDHYAVIHAR

CONTACT PERSON : PRADEEP 9870744515

• Vi
      5th of Jul, 2010

DEAR SIR
    PLEASE GIVE THE CORRECT INFORMATION REGARDING MY COURIER BOOKED AT PATNA ON 29.06.10. CON.NO. IS 3213859

THANKS YOU