MacKeeper / Kromtech Alliance / damaged some files

1 Ontario, CA, United States

I's the end of the year and I decided to treat my imac to a deep cleaning. I read up on MacKeeper and it looked good and safe. After running it, I got the message that my mac's condition was serious with 20 infections found. I ran the fix & clean and got the message that that my mac is now excellent. Just to see how effective MacKeeper is, and what it did, I ran it again. It "should" have still shown excellent. Once again I got the message saying my mac's condition is serious. I did this several times with the same results. If that wasn't bad enough, a saved folder on my desktop that had important jpg's, .pdf, and QT .mov files, all "look" the same, but when I went to open them, they are all damaged and won't open. If that wasn't bad enough, I can't even view my own website on line. I called GoDaddy, and they had no problem opening my website. If that isn't bad enough, I went to my iweb website files, and they are all damaged. Whew! Where do I begin? MacKeeper tech support said there is no way their software could cause all these problems. (Yeah right) Someone once said "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". I should have listened. Now I don't know where to turn. Where is their accountability? What recourse can we take?

Ch