M2 Media Group / lack of delivery & unprofessional customer service
I ordered 2-year Businessweek subscription January 13, 2009 of this year through these guys and after noting that I was not receiving my subscription, I then contacted email@example.com only to be called "###ed" and a "liar".
I then contacted Businessweek who told me that they had just received the order yesterday, March 3, 2009 and it was only for one year. Have emailed M2 Media group who are the people who placed the order but am not expecting much.
Warning to all on these magazine resellers.
Please note that in follow-up to this complaint that M2 Media is an innocent party on this as I mistakenly assumed them as the agency who commissioned Mags Superstore.
Please also note that Mags Superstore has taken down their website on ioffer.com and appears to no longer be listing themselves - but be aware! The absolute temerity and rudeness that I was assaulted with was astounding - I honestly wasn't sure if this person was delusional or just plain arrogant.
More M2 Media Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] M2 Media Group - m2 media group 
- M2 Media Group - unwanted magazine subscription 
- [Resolved] M2 Media Group - unauthorized magazine subscription 
- M2 Media Group - unauthorized magazine subscriptions 
- M2 Media Group - sending non-ordered magazines 
- M2 Media Group - people magazine
- M2 Media Group - instyle magazine
- M2 Media Group - magazine I didn't order
- [Resolved] M2 Media Group - unwanted rolling stone subscription
- [Resolved] M2 Media Group - rolling stone magazine