Lumosity / Won't reply to my &submit a request& emails
I was having trouble resetting my password. Lumosity offered GREAT customer support. They determined that the problem was because I set my account up for my son who was under the age of 13 at the time. They said if I filled out a permission form, they would be able to allow me to reset the password. I filled out the form, mailed it to them, and have not heard anything from them since that time. I have sent emails to the original customer support people. No reply. I have sent additional "submit a request" forms. No reply. I have asked for someone to PLEASE respond. Nothing. My son has now missed out on a month's worth of training that has already been paid for. I am surprised by how poor the customer service has been because it was initially so great.
More Lumosity Complaints & Reviews
- Lumosity - Scam 
- Lumosity - Caught trying to take unauthorized funds from my checking account 
- Lumosity.com - They gave my email address out to spammers 
- Lumosity.com - They do not respect their customers and feel they own your privacy and money once you sign on 
- Lumosity - Unauthorized withdrawl 
- Lumosity.com / Lumos Labs - brain games renewal
- Lumosity - online cognitive games
- Lumosity.com - unauthorized withdrawal against debit card
- Lumosity.com - Don't buy lumosity on itunes and don't expect support if you have a problem
- Lumosity.com - I'm very disappointed.