Lumosity / Unauthorized withdrawl
The Spring of 2010 I signed up with Lumosity because it offered to keep my mind sharp with fun games on the computer. I used it for the year that I signed up for and stopped going to it after my membership expired. I was on hard times and had no internet access and counldn't affort rent, much less to play an $80 game online.
Apparently, they have a feature that signs you up automatically and withdrawls funds from you account. I haven't used this site in over a year and I checked my account today and had $80 taken out, which makes me wonder if they did the same thing for the last year that I haven't played.
I haven't heard anything but great reviews about this company and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. I have been slighted, possibly twice from them, with a loss of a great deal of money, without so much as an email explaining any of this.
Be careful when giving your account information to Lumosity!!!
More Lumosity Complaints & Reviews
- Lumosity - Scam 
- Lumosity - Caught trying to take unauthorized funds from my checking account 
- Lumosity.com - They gave my email address out to spammers 
- Lumosity.com - They do not respect their customers and feel they own your privacy and money once you sign on 
- Lumosity - Billing Error/Fraud?
- Lumosity.com - I also have been getting an enormous amount of spam since I signed up for the trial 
- Lumosity - Won't reply to my &submit a request& emails
- Lumosity - Family Plan Failure
- Lumosity - Deceptive Billing
- Lumosity.com - I'm very disappointed.