Luminess Air / "risk free" trial isn't risk free at all
Ordered the 'Risk Free" Trial, 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Kit, for 19.95 plus shipping charges which were processed immediately. Upon receipt, I quickly realized that the terms of the agreement as laid out in the paperwork I received with the product were very different from my understanding of the terms laid out on the website.(I generally find my reading and comprehension skills to be quite good...) I phoned immediately to obtain the RA# (return authorization) for this product. I learned two things during that call:
1) Even though I am returning this product unused, within 24 hours of receipt, my the $24.97 I paid IS NOT REFUNDABLE. A very strange interpretation of the term "risk free"...I am loosing that money, plus footing the bill to return it.
2) I was also charged an additional $59.99 the moment this product was shipped. I was not aware that any additional monies would be charged during my trial period, I never received any notification from them that they had processed this charge to my account. However, they have assured me that eventually, at least that money may be credited sometime after the device is returned. Thankfully, I will not be subject to the "restocking" fee of 20% of my total purchase (the initial 'trial" charge plus the $59.99.)
This product is currently available at several local national stores and on several other, less deceptive sites for half the price I would ultimately have had to pay for this.
Perhaps I should be grateful for only having lost $35.00
More Luminess Air Complaints & Reviews
- Luminess Air - they are fraud and scam artist 
- Luminess Air - they scammed me an will you to 
- Luminess Air - over-charge + scam 
- Luminess Air Comsmetics - not allowed to cancel 
- Luminess Air - bad company! 
- Luminess Air - unauthorized credit card charges, rip off and scam
- Luminess Air - cosmetic?
- Luminess Air - customer service and product
- Luminess Air - return process 
- Luminess Air - luminess air