[Resolved] Luminess Air / return

Pittsboro, IN, United States

I order the product, tried it and it was horrible. Everything they said it wouldn't do, it did and then some. They kept my card on file and took payments out even after it had been returned! I returned it within 30 days, called them they said I would have to send it back on my dime! I returned it, and they still continued to hit my bank account after I returned it! I had to literally cancel my card and get another one to make it stop. Now they have it in collections for over 300 dollars! They are stating I needed a return authorization! I called in and was told I had to pay for it which I did and sent the product back! I never got a return authorization number, I was never given one, so how the heck can I have it!! Why do you need to be authorized to return a product? It doesn't work, it was a "warranty" given ad! Now I have no product (Which it didn't work anyway), was billed out of my account over 150 dollars, and they are hitting me for collections for 300 dollars!! I am fighting against it on my credit report, they called and was extremely rude, talking over me not letting me talk at all, and was stating that because I didn't have an authorization number (Mind you I was never given one) I owe them! To say scam is an understatement! Do not buy this product!

• Resolution statement

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, Aug 11, 2014

Hi there,
    I want to apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced. Here at Luminess Air we strive to provide the absolute best service possible to all of our valued customers. I would be more than happy to look into this matter for you and hopefully come to some resolution. You can email me at [protected]@Luminessair.com with the phone number associated with your account. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

An