[Resolved] Luminess Air / airbrush makeup system

luminessair.com, Luminess Direct LLC, United States

I ordered Luminess Air after watching their infomercial on TV, I did it online. Once reciept came, I saw that for 5 months extra charges would be taken from credit card account. In my opinion this is fraud, even if they had a disclaimer in written form at the infomercial. They should have added that to the audio of the infomercial. I sent 2 emails to [protected]@luminessair.com, with no reply. Then called the customer service no and Jazz helped me cancel the order. I hope someone sues them for fraud.

• Resolution statement

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, Feb 09, 2016

Hi There,
    We do apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the Luminess Air 30 day in home trial. Luminess Air does believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure that payments are fully stated before order is placed. We strive on providing our customers with excellent Customer Service and products, which is why are A+ accredited with the Better Business Bureau and have been for many many years. If you happen to change your mind, please know that Luminess Air has a wide variety of Airbrush Systems to fit each budget and may assist you at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

Re