Lucille Roberts / awful instructor

Couldn't cancel membership even though my work situation changed and I was no longer able to go to the gym. All their classes were finished after 8 pm.

I belonged to Bally's before and always came out of an exercise class sweaty and having burned calories. At Lucille Roberts I never once broke a sweat. Where do they find their instructors? Most at my gym were flabby (one even pregnant!) housewives themselves! If you like lame, sweatless step classes, Lucille Roberts is for you. However, the pilates instructor was excellent. The atmosphere is more like a social club for housewives than a real gym.

Va

Comments

• Le
      28th of Dec, 2010

wait...so u cant be pregnant and want to be fit?? with all honsty i would rather have instructors lose weight right in front of my eyes it motivates more...im a member in the bx and this one instructor eric started a lil overweight and you know what hes lost about 25 pounds and is in shape and has motivated me...so i feel like we all fall of the wagon the point is to get back on track...i messsed up this holiday ive eaten like a pig and honestly i feel like who cares, jan 1st my butt will be back at lucille getting fit again.i feel motivated there and luv my instrutors.we should encourage each other to get in shape you dont know what health issues someone can have like me i have lupus and its hard for me to lose weight but i try...im only a member but does that mean i cant be an instructor...u need to realize that we all arent perfect...