Lucille Roberts / worst gym ever!!

1 Fulton StreetBrooklyn, NY, United States

This is one of the worst gyms I've ever been to. The staff is consistently rude to clients and unhelpful with even the simplest tasks. Once, I asked for a class schedule. They told me they couldn't make copies because there was no ink and no paper and they didn't know when they would get either one of those things. I waited for weeks. The staff was always hostile to any questions. The hours are terrible and the staff constantly even tries to close the floor early. Some classes are good but I've had to take aerobic classes there with overweight instructors who clearly couldn't perform any of the moves. The gym and locker room are always grimy and in disrepair-the bathrooms especially. Once the sink literally fell off the wall and stayed that way for at least a week. All in all, it's not a very nice or welcoming place to work out. Sure, it's cheap but look at what you get. The last straw for me was when I showed up on Sunday at 11:00 and no one had opened the gym. There was a group of women waiting outside for more than an hour before anyone came. That is not acceptable in any way. When my membership lapsed I decided not to renew the contract and go through the irritation and frustration of working out at this gym.

Lu