Lucille Roberts / avoid this company

1 PO Box 9320Baldwin, NY, United States Review updated:

I have also had horrible problems with this Health Club. I called the 'corporate headquarters' at [protected] in 2/08 to inform them that I was pregnant and would no longer be able to use my membership (which was due to expire in 3/08). I was told 'OK, we will take care of it, thanks for calling'. In 4/08, I received a letter stating that I owed 78.72 for delinquent dues. I once again called 'headquarters' and spoke to Colette and her 'supervisor' Carolyn, both of whom were completely rude repeating that a call had never been made to them and that my membership would cancel at the end of 5/08. They also stated that I would be responsible for late fees totaling over 100.00. I can't believe that a company or it's so-called customer service dept would operate this way!!! I will definitely be filing some complaints against this company.

Va

Comments

22nd of May, 2008

I joined the gym to loose at list ten pounds, also registered my 15 year old daughter however when me and my child go to work out the waiting time for the machines are 45 to an hour wait also their is no room to excersise on the floor so we leave and im paying for a gym i don't even use i work in the morning and go to school at night i didn't think the gym was by appointment so it feels like it and im very unhappy.

29th of May, 2008

Not a comment I had an experience with the location that is closest to my home. I complained it never happened again, which is good. I went to the restroom and heard from the other side; I thought maybe someone at the other business nearby was talking on the other side wall. The restroom is separate from the showers which is good. However, I have felt apprehensive although others take showers there. also at the gym where I joi9ned they have a door going into the bathroom and shower section which is all in one room. There they do not have a door on the shower section which is why I believe many women do not utilize their bathing room.

• Mi
      8th of Jun, 2010

joining this gym was one of the worst choices ever made they have been over charging me monthly and they charge a fee of double your monthly cost every 6 months for maintaining the gym... problem is the equipment sucks the bathroom is always broken no toilet paper and the scales dont work ... you would think that the staff at lease gave a [censor] but they dont they handle nothing they give u customer service number and u deal with ignorant snobby people who have no sense and they help you in no sort of way they send u back to the staff at your local gym which again deal with nothing but taking your money and sitting on there [censor] !!!