Loyola Educational Plans / Education Plan permanent cancellation without notice
I have been staying in Bahrain for almost 17 years. I have taken a Loyola Educational Plan last 8 years ago. I have given them the post dated cheques as the full payment of the educational plan for my daughter, which I thought the best way to get rid of the hassles of monthly remittance surcharge. Since then I have not heard from LPCI (Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc.) and I have been thinking that all I have to do is to wait for the maturity date for availment.
The time has come when I have asked Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc. for my full payment certificate and availment. They have informed me that I have been a delinquent payer and my educational plan was permanently cancelled. After several investigations, I have found out that one cheque was not encashed by LPCI which made my educational plan lapsed for several years. After paying more than P100, 000 Pesos, my educational plan has been permanently cancelled due to the missing cheque of 13, 000 Pesos.
Although the fault is from their negligence in handling the payment, they should have informed me through my address, telephone no and e-mail address. However, they have just kept quiet and let my educational plan lapsed. And up to now, I have difficulty in retrieving what I have paid as pre-need for my daughter’s educational assistance simply because I am in Bahrain. They have ignored my request to pay the missing 13, 000 Pesos to avail the P300, 000 Pesos educational assistance for my daughter and no action has been taken till now.
I am looking for several ways to raise this complain up to the higher management of LPCI and help me to avail the educational assistance for my daughter.
More Loyola Educational Plans Complaints & Reviews
- Loyola Educational Plan - Not releasing payment of matured contract 
- Loyola Educational Plan - Over delaying of giving the due cheques 
- Loyola Plans - educational availment 
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - cash surrender value 
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - Timeplan processing and releasing
- Loyola Plans Consolidated - claim of educational plan
- Loyola Plans Consolidated - educational loan
- Loyola Plans Consolidated - policy contract issuance with change of surname
- Loyola Plans Consolidated - i'm no longer receiving my monthly payout since early 2016, until now. i'm suppose to continue to receive this till 2020. my program plan is flexy
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - I am complaining about the education, pension and memorial services benefit check.