Louis Vuitton / customer service.
How can a luxury store has such a cheap customer service. Just cause I don't dress full branded doesn't mean I didnt have money to buy. In facts my family spent a lot on the brands. I went to buy a bracelet, the guy talked to me like I was noone. It's like he didnt want to serve me. It didnt take long since I knew what I want. Bought the bracelet, paid and got my change. The moment he gave my change, he straight up pick a call and walked away. I actually stood there cuz I didnt know if the transaction was done. Until I saw a bag on the table and I assumed it probabaly was mine. Took it and walked out. There weren't one smile and a proper eyes contact. GUCCI has much better service, way better.
More Louis Vuitton Complaints & Reviews
- Louis Vuitton - defective merchandise and poor customer service 
- Louis Vuitton - terrible customer service 
- Louis Vuitton - worst customer service 
- Louis Vuitton - bad service and bad product 
- Louis Vuitton Outlet On Line - they stole my money
- Louis Vuitton - worst experience
- Louis Vuitton - mans digit bangle
- Louis Vuitton product exchange policy - product exchange policy
- Louis Vuitton - disappointed in customer service
- Louis Vuitton - san diego store at fashion valley