Louis Vuitton / cherie pumps-1a3npv

1 Ocoee, FL, United States

On 12/11/17 my husband placed an online order for the Cherie pumps and the shoes were shipped to our local Louis Vuitton store (Orlando, FL). We realized the shoes were a size 39, instead of a 38 and the had gold trimming on pumps, instead of black patten leather. The sales associate Lucy said her store was out of stock, but she would order them from another location, and call us to confirm once she placed the order. In addition, I purchased the favorite PM purse to match my shoes. More than 48 hours past and I received no call from Lucy to confirm my shoes were ordered. I contacted client services several times to see if they can see any orders in their system and I was told nothing was ordered. However, there were several pairs in the Miami location. I went to the store on 12/13 and spoke to a sales assioate named Elaine since Lucy wasn't working. Elaine was very apologetic and said she will order the shoes from the Miami location and call me within two hours to confirm. Sure enough, Elaine called leaving me a voice message to confirm. My husband picked up the shoes on Tues, 12/18 and had them nicely wrapped to surprise me on Christmas Eve, while my family and friends was at my house. I opened the package and tried the shoes infront of my entire family and friends, and noticed both shoes were two right foot shoes! What embarrassment and humiliation I went through!! I ended up going to the store on 12/26 and spoke to a manager named Ricardo. I told him exactly what happened. He researched the shoes to try to order me the correct item and everything was out of stock. He offered me a full refund with no other options, and assured me that I will not be able to order these shoes again because it was for a winter season selection only. I then was so discouraged that I decided to return my favorite PM purse, since i only purchased it to match the shoes. I left the store and called client services to complain about my experience and spoke to a sales rep named quatraina. Quatraina seemed to be smpythectic and looked in the system and said she had a pair of the pumps available. At that point I said okay, can I reorder the same purse and she told me my favorite PM was out of stock. I still gave quatraina the benefit of doubt to order the shoes although my experience was horrible. After a couple of hours of placing my order with quatraina I decided to call client service again because I had a general question. I then spoke to a lady named Bresha who looked up my account and noticed that quatraina ordered me the Cherie pump kitten heels which was the wrong order again! Bresha told me don't sign for the package and return to sender and call her back so she can expedite my refund. In addition, she emailed the escalation team to contact me regarding the negligence and poor customer services. The shoes was returned to sender on 12/27 and I called client services about 8 times after; and explained my story to several sales reps who supposedly emailed the elscalation team for me too. It's 12/31 and I have yet heard from anyone from Louis Vuitton escalation team. I can't believe as a loyal customer and with several family member and friends who purchased items I'm getting mistreated. Another sales rep named Julia informed me that I can't get a refund until my shoes are received which will be on 1/3 and it will process within 14 business days. I feel so humiliated, cheated, disappointed and sadden at the same time. I will do everything in my might to make sure the chances of this situation will never happen again to a loyal customer.

Jo