Lotus Leggings / debiting my account for vip membership but I don't get my purchases!

I have emailed and phoned so many times and nobody answers or responds to my emails.

I have paid for 4 months for a VIP membership yet I don't receive any parcels so basically have been paying for a service I do not receive. I have asked for a refund and for cancellation of the membership but I get passed off and told that they cannot help me.

I have tried to get a refund for the purchase that for 4 months has not arrived!

They dismiss me and give me an international contact number to call on which nobody answers and there is just hold music. I have tried the option of giving my phone number for them to phone but this option does not work. I suspect there is nobody on the other side to answer at all.

I want to be refundedfor my previous purchases that have not arrived and refunded for the VIP payments I have made as I have not been able to benefit from this VIP membership, none of the items arrive.

Shocking service, regret signing up.

• Updated by Janislr, Sep 21, 2018

Who can you file with??? I want to do the same.

Ja
Jul 12, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      20th of Sep, 2018

DO NOT ORDER LEGGINGS FROM THIS SITE, THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND JUST WANT YOUR MONEY. This was terrible service, I was suppose to get charged 4.95$ for leggings, I look a week later and they have charged my card for 49.99$ one day, then the next day they charged me 49.89$. they took my money out of my bank without my approval. I CALLED TO GET A REFUND AND SHE OFFERS ME 25% OF MY MONEY BACK! I SAID NO, SO THEN SHE OFFERS ME 50% I SAID NO, I WANT IT ALL BACK, I DID NOT APPROVE ANY OF THESE PURCHASES. SHE KEPT TRYING TO SAY I WAS TO LATE TO CANCEL IT, IM DONE AND AM FILING CHARGES IF I DONT SEE THE MONEY IN MY BANK WITHIN 3-10 BUSINESS DAYS.