[Resolved] Lostmydoggie.com / Don't be scammed

I lost my dog and I was so desperate and had no idea what to do. I found this website Lostmydoggie and made an account there, hoping to get some help.
This site did not help me at all, my neighbor found my pet faster than these guys.
So I went online and cancelled my account, but before that they fraudulently charged my card for who knows what. When I signed up I gave them my card details. That my moment I could think of my dog so I gave them all the information they asked. Don't be scammed and don't use this bogus service!

• Resolution statement

• LostMyDoggie Customer Care's Response, Dec 01, 2016

We notified the area around where the pet was lost with targeted lost pet messages and flyers, yes we charge for that service, and we did all the work that was paid for. We do offer many services that are completely FREE, so in the future this customer should consider using our free services if they do not want to pay anything. But to say we're a scam is completely false and inflammatory, any costs are laid out completely upfront and it's up to the lost pet owner to decide if they want only the free services or to use our paid services.

Sa