[Resolved] Lostmydoggie.com / Don't be scammed
I lost my dog and I was so desperate and had no idea what to do. I found this website Lostmydoggie and made an account there, hoping to get some help.
This site did not help me at all, my neighbor found my pet faster than these guys.
So I went online and cancelled my account, but before that they fraudulently charged my card for who knows what. When I signed up I gave them my card details. That my moment I could think of my dog so I gave them all the information they asked. Don't be scammed and don't use this bogus service!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LostMyDoggie Customer Care's Response, Dec 01, 2016
We notified the area around where the pet was lost with targeted lost pet messages and flyers, yes we charge for that service, and we did all the work that was paid for. We do offer many services that are completely FREE, so in the future this customer should consider using our free services if they do not want to pay anything. But to say we're a scam is completely false and inflammatory, any costs are laid out completely upfront and it's up to the lost pet owner to decide if they want only the free services or to use our paid services.
More Lostmydoggie.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lostmydoggie.com - Stay away from this website if the dog gets lost 
- Lostmydoggie.com - Don't waste your money, they don't care and quickly take your credit card 
- Lostmydoggie.com - Owner refused to show the dog
- LostMyDoggie - Sad experience
- www.lostmydoggie.com - They deleted my post
- LostMyDoggie - stay away
- LostMyDoggie - lost my doggie alerts - none were provided and then they took the credit and refused to refund my money