L'Oreal Paris London / revitalift day face cream
I used Revitalift Day and had a severe allergic reaction. I had to go to hospital. I complained to L'Oreal Paris in London and they paid for examination by a dermatologist, he upheld my complaint, but they refused compensation and said "case closed"! So much for Revitalift Day the MANY wrinkle cream!
Details:"I had a serious facial allergic reaction after using the widely advertised product L’Oreal Revitalift Day “KY 157” in 2010.
I was disabled by this for one week and uncomfortable for a further week.
I went to Waterford Hospital and was treated. I consulted my GP and he was horrified. He sent me to see a consultant Dermatologist who examined me and later carried out about 48 patch tests. He described the allergy to Revitalift as a serious reaction to it. The patches had to be worn for several days and were uncomfortable and made sleeping difficult.
I claimed 504 hours in total of discomfort due to revitalift from L’Oreal in 2010. I find their extensive advertising very misleading and there is no warning on the jar. L’Oreal paid for the consultations I have mentioned.
L’Oreal stated “we do not pay compensation, see your solicitor” !!!
This complaint has been going on for nearly 9 months without satisfactory
More L'Oreal Paris London Complaints & Reviews
- Loreal / L'Oreal Pearl Perfect Day Cream - complaint against loreal 
- L'Oreal - bottle stops pumping, when there are lots of make left in the bottle 
- L'Oreal - elling duplicate products 
- L'oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color - wrong color 
- Loreal Sublime Mousse - wrong color! 
- L'oreal - l'oreal excellence creme 5g medium golden brown
- L'oreal - lipstick "color riche" 362 cristal cappuccino 
- L'oreal - loreal feria hair dye
- L'oreal - voluminous lash paradise mascara
- L'oreal - loreal imported deep nourishing spa gel 490 gm