L'Oreal / l'oreal true match mineral powder
I have been using this product for a few years now as it lasts about 3 months and gives me the perfect coverage I need. It's really handy to take out with you on the move as it came with a brush applicator and it was really easy to get the powder on the brush.
The packaging has now changed and it's really ruined it for me. I'm still using the brush from the the pot that has just run out, as it's the only thing that fits. I can't get any powder on the brush because of the strange mesh feature now instead of the holes. This now adds a lot of time onto my morning routine because of the struggle of getting enough powder out. I'm so disappointed in this new product and may have to consider changing brands moving forward and find an easier to use powder.
I'm not necessarily looking for something to resolve this. Maybe just bring back the old packaging as a lot of people have the same views.
More L'Oreal Complaints & Reviews
- Loreal / L'Oreal Pearl Perfect Day Cream - complaint against loreal 
- L'Oreal - bottle stops pumping, when there are lots of make left in the bottle 
- L'Oreal - elling duplicate products 
- L'Oreal Paris London - revitalift day face cream 
- L'oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color - wrong color 
- L'Oreal - l'oreal excellence creme 5g medium golden brown
- L'Oreal - lipstick "color riche" 362 cristal cappuccino 
- L'Oreal - loreal feria hair dye
- L'Oreal - voluminous lash paradise mascara
- L'Oreal - loreal imported deep nourishing spa gel 490 gm