L'oreal / l'oreal evercreme nourishing leave in spray/discontinued??!!

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

After years of searching for the perfect leave in treatment, I finally found the above product. I have yet to read a single bad review about this product, but lot's of love! Why, oh why would you discontinue it??!!!
I have read your website...which basically says...surely you can find one of our other products to use...well NO!! I have spent well over $60.00 trying to find one, and they all make my hair feel gross!
I see people selling it at amazon.ca for over $70.00...for one bottle!!
Good grief...can you not leave some things alone? Especially changing from a better popular product to worse? I won't spend another dime buying your hair products.

Kp
Jun 1, 2017

Comments

27th of Jun, 2017

Yes!!! I can't find anything else I like! This was our favourite and it was a million times better than the $35 bottle of salon crap I bought and tried. BRIng it back!!

17th of Sep, 2017
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

Totally agree. This was a big misstep by L'oreal. Bring it back. Even if you do it under new branding/packaging...bring the old formula back! Best hair product L'oreal had to offer.

• Le
      7th of Oct, 2017

I agree with the commenters above. This product was perfect and bottles are selling online at ridiculous prices. Tired of looking around everytime you discontinue something. Very disappointed by your strategic team.

• Sz
      16th of Oct, 2017

Extremely disappointed that this product has been discontinued! I have been using it for years and I LOVE it! So sad to now have to find a replacement product. Frustrating.

3rd of Nov, 2017

I agree! Absolutely no reason to discontinue a Loved product. I just started using it about one year ago, just found, and started twlling friends, next thing we know None of us can find it. ­čśíThis was the only product I have found which works well on my picky hair. I have tried many of your other products, since I could not find what I WANT and do not like any of them, too greasy, weighs hair down etc.. I will not buy your products, not hair care, makeup, nothing! UNTIL YOU BRING BACK MY FAVORITE!!!

• Po
      3rd of Nov, 2017

Typically when a product is discontinued it is either because it is not selling well enough or their access to certain suppliers or ingredients has changed.

9th of Nov, 2017

I agree with all the comments. For goodness sake, I have many various leave in sprays at home but this is the one product I always reached for. I have just a little itty bit left in my bottle and NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKS LIKE THIS LEAVE IN. Why on earth was this taken off the market? I can't understand the reason why Loreal would take a loved product by so many off the market. Just unreal. Recreate it and bring it back with the exact same formula PLEASE. My hair is picky and my hair responds so good to this product. Nothing and I mean nothing works on my hair like this product. I may stop buying ALL Loreal products if this is how Loreal does things. Every single time something is this loved and taken off the market you have to stop and think what is behind the reason? Bad move Loreal

• Cy
      15th of Nov, 2017

Sooo disappointed to find out this product has been discontinued. I just started using it a year ago after I saw a recommendation in a magazine and was very happy with the results. It made my 60-something-year-old hair soft and shiny without weighing it down. Very unhappy with this decision by L'Oréal.

15th of Nov, 2017

Ladies (and men if you used to use this) Garnier is a product of Loreal. If we truly want our voices heard and you are not buying any more Loreal products than I thought I'd let you all know that Garnier is a product of Loreal who acquired this company years back. I've been looking for weeks off and on for a replacement based on description and even tried a few products and again nothing worked like this product. BAD DECISION LOREAL

• Me
      7th of Dec, 2017

I'm also so sad to learn this product has been discontinued! It was a staple and a HOLY GRAIL hair product of mine. Like others, I have tried to replace it with other "similar" stated products and they don't compare AT ALL. Truly disappointed with this decision. BRING IT BACK!

7th of Dec, 2017

I hope that if you're looking for the now discontinued beloved l'oreal evercreme nourishing leave in spray, that you join this board to leave a comment that you will express your disappointment. Let l'oreal get the feedback because those that have written are saying the same thing I am, nothing on the market presently works like this leave in. I'm spending money to find something and there isn't anything like it. I used it even on hair that hadn't been washed and needed me to brush it through before washing and I have naturally curly hair and this leave in would help me comb through and wash it good and used it again after. My hair was so much better even the ends when using this product. Even l'oreal doesn't have a replacement that comes close. Let your voice be heard. The more that participate and write surely l'oreal will see how they could be losing many customers over this poor decision. I know they didn't take it off the market because it wasn't selling. So why? When you make a product that is near perfection why mess with it or us that need it? I don't get it.

• Mi
      25th of Apr, 2018

I’m so glad I’m not the only one going crazy about this. That was the first spray that I’ve ever found that worked as good as it does. I’ve searched high and low and people are selling it for 50 or $60 a bottle it’s insane! I’m completely devastated and have no idea what I’m gonna do now to have to find another product after searching for almost 15 years for a good one. I’m so upset with l’oreal and their decision to cancel this product, devastating

• Ka
      11th of May, 2018

Unbelievable! I am soooo sick of this happening to every product that actually works for me. This stuff flew off the shelves in my local stores along with the deep masque which has also been pulled. (Oh, there is one for sale on Amazon for $34.99. I think not) and was not easy to get a hold of as soon as it came out. Obviously these were ahuge sellers. I have come to the conclusion that anything that is too good and actually works, gets withdrawn pretty quickly. I think it's because once people find something that works great they no longer try anything else and that's not what the companies want. I have the most difficult hair and I absolutely hate trying new products, one bad one, can ruin my hair for months. I will NOT be trying other products from this company as I'm sick of this happening. What's the point? If they come out with another great product, that will be pulled also. I guess I will try and find something that has been around forever, probably expensive but I'd rather that than keep having this happen. Bye bye loreal!

• Sd
      22nd of May, 2018

I cannot tell you how disappointed I am that this leave in spray has been discontinued!!! I have not been able to find a comparable product yet and have been spending so much money trying to find a product just a good as this was. Please please please bring this product back.

23rd of May, 2018

I want this product back L'Oréal!

23rd of May, 2018

I have one bottle left and I'm gonna be sad when it runs out.

• Pu
      31st of May, 2018

I am at the bottom of my last bottle and there are none to be found. Please bring this back.

• Le
      1st of Jul, 2018

After learning this has been discontinued, I am so disappointed and angry. My hair is thick and course and this was the most amazing product to make my hair gorgeous feeling again. I have searched websites and people are asking crazy prices. Why can't you leave things alone. I will not be purchasing anymore products from L'oreal. Longtime buyer of your products but no more !

5 hrs 15 mins ago

Agree with all of the above disappointments ...why, why, why did you discontinue it ???????

• Me
      5 hrs 11 mins ago

I NEEEEEEEED this product! It's the ONLY thing that works on my unruly hair! Please bring it back! I had stockpiled some because it was getting hard to find and now I'm almost out. Don't do this to us!