L'Oreal / Casting Creme Gloss / does not cover grey

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have tried Casting Creme Gloss Butterscotch twice. Does not cover grey at all and once the color did not change at all. I have used other L'Orealproducts with success and other products with no problems. I told Loreal of my problems but the response was to blame me for my type of hair and told me to go to a hairdressers and have my hair colored even though I told them I had had no problems before.

Va

Comments

• Mr
      29th of Sep, 2008

Colour creme had no effect on my hair whatsoever. I usually use the normal 'Casting', and have had no problem with that (dark brown shades), but the same shade in the Casting Creme was a complete waste of time and money. Consumer line very unhelpful too.

• Cy
      31st of Oct, 2008

I'm extremely disappointed with the L'oreal Beauty Tubes mascara. It's not lengthening at all and my eyelashes stick together, looks like I only have 3 eyelashes! I'm so disappointed because I'm a huge fan of L'oreal products!

15th of Mar, 2009

CASTING, DOESN'T COVER GREY AT ALL !!! SO THE BEST IT WAS AND IT IS, EXCELLENCE CREAM, ALSO THE NEW EXCELL' IO COVER GREY IOO%

• Ew
      21st of Aug, 2009

sex feels good :) I coloured my penius hairs with it and it coloured them a nice red colour, my gf loves it loosers :)

• Kc
      2nd of Sep, 2012

I have just used the 645 Amber dye from the casting creme gloss range, on the packaging this colour is a lovely medium ginger, but it turned my hair a very dark mahogany! There are some cherry tones too it, which is the only resemblance to the amber colour i wanted. I can't believe it has gone so dark. I'll now have to bleach it before i try to redye it to my desired colour, and i certainly won't be using this range to do it.