L'Oreal / anti-wrinkle cream youth code gave me wrinkles (2-3 weeks use)

1 Sweden Review updated:

I bought the Youth Code cream and eye cream combo pack from Kicks - SollentunaStockholm SWEDEN beginning of November 2010. After applying it according to the instructions, twice a day I noticed wrinkles formed practically over night after the 2nd week of use! These new wrinkles was definitely not there before I started using Youth Code. These wrinkles are now growing deeper everyday. (They look like they are here to stay).
I am very unhappy, being aged 37, anti wrinkle cream looked very promising not threatening!!! The assistant at Kicks told me it is the perfect cream for my age.
I do not know what can take the wrinkles away again?
I tried to find a complaint e-mail address on the Sweden page of L'oreal's website and wrote a letter to service@dk.loreal.com (had no idea where else so tried that) But had no reply to date! 18 Dec 2010.

Very very unhappy! Hope I can get some help through you? Please let me know if you can assist me in reaching L'Oreal?

Comments

• Su
      19th of Dec, 2010

Your clearly a very bad judge of character!

• Be
      29th of Sep, 2017

I love the Youthcode face wash, which I can not find except on Ebay for $30.00! So, I tried the Loreal Youthcode pore vanisher and it is a MESS! Horrible! Water pores out and little broken up particles of the brown substance trickle out! Scarey to even try!