Loot Crate / loot crate dx - subscription unhonored cancellation

It is now four times in a row that I have had to contact Loot Crate to have my subscription cancelled. They have not honored it now four times and I am now in serious financial jeopardy with how things are right now.

The last three times, I contacted by phone their customer service department to cancel the subscription, and each time they told me that it was cancelled and from what I saw of what happened, the cancellation was not honored.

Today, I tried contacting them to get it cancelled a fourth time and I had to go to my bank to get the card replaced so that they no longer have the current card on file. I am really frustrated about this.

Al
Sep 7, 2018

Comments

• Su
      10th of Oct, 2018

Where did you find their customer service number? They don't answer the number listed on this site.
    I'm having the same issue and it's horrible

• He
      9th of Dec, 2018

Same issue here. They won't honor my cancellation due to I did it on the same day as the renewal and not 48 hours prior. I'm willing to work with them if they would work with me. Like a three month subscription but they won't response. I opened up a new ticket and they said I need to response to the original ticket. I explained I did but still no response. Guess it's time to get the bank involved. Fingers crossed.