Loot CrateI didn't get the password

I subscribed for one month on the website www.lootcrate.com. I paid $29.99 and the rep told me that I would get the password. I waited couple of hours, but I got nothing. I sent couple of emails to the rep, but he told to wait more and in the end he stopped to communicate at all. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Ma
Feb 23, 2015

Comments

• Hu
      Aug 14, 2018
    Loot Crate - Loot crate subscription
    lootcrate.com

I purchased a 6 month subscription on June 30th. It is now July 30th and I have not received any tracking update or any packages. I also have not heard back from support about this issue.

• Gr
      Aug 15, 2018
    Loot Crate - Non delivery of product
    Lootcrate.com

Cancelled my Loot crate and activated a Sportscrate account. Now I'm getting charged for 2 accounts. They have 1 week to make this wrong a right, otherwise I'll take steps for fraud.

• Ni
      Aug 20, 2018
    Loot Crate - Loot Crate

I ordered the playback March loot crate but I got something called the shenanigans bundle over a month later and customer service won't respond, I will also add the the package was severely damaged upon arrival.

• Mo
      Sep 18, 2018
    Loot Crate - Lootcrate for august
    Columbus
    Georgia

I purchased a crate before the due date in august and never recieved my crate. Y'all charged me for august and now September. I'm upset because I really wanted the lotr stuff inside it. My number is [protected]

Or you can email me at [protected]@icloud.com

• Er
      Sep 19, 2018
    Loot Crate - Charging my account

I bought a one time only lootcrate 3 months ago and noticed today that you charged me for another crate that i didnt want. And i looked back through my account and noticed you charged me on 7/18/17 for a box i never wanted or recieved aswell. I need the charges reversed please and fix what ever is charging my account every month. Thank Errol Scott

• Br
      Oct 14, 2018
    Loot Crate - God of War Loot box

I ordered my God Of War loot crate back in June and it said it would ship in September but here it is October 8th and I have yet to receive my package

Oct 15, 2018
    Loot Crate - Loot crate box and the items inside
    Lake Havasu City
    Arizona

The box arrived damaged with the items hanging out the side of the box. The t-shirt is scuffed from shipping. The box itself was crushed in some areas.

• Bi
      Nov 01, 2018
    Loot Crate - MLB Merchandise
    California
    Maryland
    lootcrate.com

Ordered the product in March - to date haven't received any items.
    No way to speak with a representative. All email addresses pop back.

I would like by $179.99 refunded.

• Br
      Sep 15, 2019
    Loot Crate - Sports Crate MLB subscription

I paid for a one year subscription of Sports crate MLB as a gift. I should have received 6 boxes but I have only received two boxes and they will not respond to my emails. They offer no phone number for customer service.

• Kl
      Sep 22, 2019
    Loot Crate - Loot Anime

I haven't received my full subscription (I paid for a 6-month subscription of the crate and they have missed multiple months since) and they automatically billed me for another 6 months when they haven't even fulfilled the first 6.