Loomis Express Deliverymissed promised delivery times

I order some products online and the company I bought my products from uses Loomis express as their courier. I missed the first delivery and they left a, notice on the door that they would make a second attempt delivery on Monday. I even e mailed Loomis saying that I would be home all day Monday. On Monday a Loomis rep e mailed me telling me my package would be delivered today "Monday ". I waited all day Monday and did not receive my package . I even e mailed the Loomis rep once again and explained tofu him that I took Monday off work in order to be home to receive my package. I explained to him that I work the rest of the week and that I could only receive my package after 5pm. On Tuesday morning the Loomis rep e mailed and said my package would be delivered today. The Loomis rep clearly did not read my previous email mail, the courier tried to deliver package at 10 am. When I got home from work I called the Loomis customer service line. The service person said my package would be delivered on Wednesday afternoon. Once again the did not deliver my package on the day promised. On Thursday I finally received my package.

Ya
May 04, 2017

Comments

• Vi
      Sep 10, 2019
    Loomis Express - Service
    Canada

[censored] service lost out on a big contract because a shipment that was suppose to be over night took over a week to get where it was going.contacted the head manager in bunaby and was told to [censored] off basically if I didn't like it.