London Weight Management / Stomach ache

1 Singapore Review updated:

Hi All,

I want to share my experiance that i was cheated by LWM as well. I really regret and cause me feel unwell and stomach ache after consume the oatmeal drink that they gave me after the session. They even give me the wrong menu diet when i told them i had gastric problem but they still advis eme to to took 2x per day. Morning and tea break. This saturday i am going to do stomach check up.
1 of the staff also give worng information on the coffee making. how they can advise to make coffee using warm water i/o hot water. I am going to meet their branch manager next monring. Hope they not fool me around. I told my consultant (Cathy) and explain my health condition after consume their drink and she only told me just to stop it at she moment and its normal process. I told her i want to back off and get my money back. I dont mind to pay $360/session + the coffee + the toxin blackcurrent drink. She told me she check with her branch manager first and only able to seen on monday. I have a very bad stomatch ache (is not diarrhrea) and yet they only say that's normal. OMG!!!...
I go with good manager to settle with good etique. If they really try to fool me around...I will submit this case to Commerce assosiation.

Dy
Jun 19, 2013

Comments

• Ny
      25th of Jun, 2013

Hi, London Weigh Management is the same group with Yun nam, new york skin solutions, and dorris slimming. Becareful with this company. They are all cheaters!!!