Logitech — No Support Windows 7
I bought a Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 less than 2 years ago. The product is still being sold.
I upgraded my computer operating system to Windows 7. The QuickCam drivers and software would not install as it was blocked due to a compatiability issue.
I contacted Logitech and they will not support the verision of QuickCam Pro 5000 that I have but there is another version of the same product that might work.
Come on...Logitech should support a new product but they do not. I will not buy another Logitech product ever again as this is the 2nd time this has happened to me.
More Logitech Complaints & Reviews
- Logitech - Ridiculous No Customer Service 
- Logitech - No support for newly buy trackman mouse problem
- Logitech - Defective product 
- Logitech - Mail in Rebate not processed
- Logitech - Fraud and scam 
- Logitech - refund not received and poor customer service
- Logitech - mx master
- Logitech - unprocessed rebate 
- Logitech - customer service
- Logitech - Unethical behaviour