Logitech / Apparent coordinated criminal conspiracy!
Purchased a Logitech "Harmony 880" Remote Control in Feb. I filled out their form correctly, and included required receipt and original bar code from package, in order to claim their $30 rebate when purchased thru Amazon.com.
Logitech now claims I did not fulfill terms by purchasing ANOTHER product. This was not a condition of the rebate as clearly shown on their form... which I am attaching for you. See item #1 of their four points of compliance in order to claim the rebate. NO other purchase required.
After a dozen contacts, Logitech no longer responds. I wonder how many thousands of others have been victimized by an apparent coordinated criminal conspiracy.
More Logitech Complaints & Reviews
- Logitech - Ridiculous No Customer Service 
- Logitech - No support for newly buy trackman mouse problem
- Logitech - Defective product 
- Logitech - Mail in Rebate not processed
- Logitech - No Support Windows 7 
- Logitech - g933 artemis spectrum snow wireless 7.1 gaming headset
- Logitech - wireless bluetooth mouse model logitech b170
- Logitech - customer services
- Logitech - universal folio keyboard
- Logitech - wireless laser mouse m505